To facilitate exchanges and highlight the skills and expertise of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) Québec’s industry, CED, Aéro Montréal, UAS Cluster of Excellence and the ministère de l’Économie, et de l’Innovation (MEI) created Portail RPAS Québec, a collaborative business platform that is informative and proactive, to help the development of Québec companies in the RPAS sectors. The ultimate reference tool, Portail RPAS Québec is one-stop shop for key industry players in Québec, Canada and abroad.
- A portal that supports the positioning and outreach of Québec businesses in Canada and abroad;
- A user-friendly tool to attract prime contractors to the business potential represented by Québec’s RPAS companies;
- A centralized information bank that includes activities and events related to the RPAS sectors (training, coaching, missions, trade shows, business networking activities, etc.) along with active opportunity monitoring;
- A mapping of Québec's RPAS sectors to allow Québec companies to showcase their industrial and research capabilities to potential customers or partners;
- Access to content and resources of all relevant government departments and agencies (both federal and provincial);
- A complete inventory, organized by sector, market segment and certification, to facilitate the search for Québec suppliers.